Tuesday 17 October 2017

Health Risks of Smoking

In an effort to stop smoking I am going to be trying out some of the all natural stop smoking remedies that can be purchased on the internet. I have been smoking for most of my life and it just time that I quit. Quitting smoking is a very hard task to accomplish and I will need the help of my family to be successful. After all its for them that I am quitting in the first place.



I have tried to stop smoking in the past by using the nicotine gums and patches but they just did not do the trick. I guess my addiction to nicotine was much stronger than I anticipated. I plan to be successful this time by incorporating exercise and and proper diet into my stop smoking regime. Vitamin supplements will also factor into my stop smoking plan.

There is a product called Miracet that I will be trying to see if it helps curb my cravings for nicotine and stems any side effects of withdrawal. The last time I quit smoking the withdrawal was the hardest part, even with chewing the nicotine gum I had terrible cravings. I guess all those years with having a cigarette in my lips was part of the problem I was just used to having a smoke in my hand every five or ten minutes.

I am really looking forward to not smelling like a smoke stack and in time I hope I can whiten my cigarette stained teeth. Smoking has been such a major part of my life and a huge part of where my money goes. I am looking forward to quitting smoking so I can stop giving away all my money to the tobacco companies and of course to the state government by way of cigarette taxes.

The real reason I am quitting smoking is because of the health risks. I had an aunt who died of lung cancer and it was one of the most awful things I have ever seen. That poor woman wasted away down to nothing all because of one disgusting addictive habit called smoking. I would hate to put my family through the same kind of pain. So I am making a clean break from smoking and I vow right now that I will be successful in quitting. I will not let those little white cancer stick beat me. I will quit smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment